Broadcast Grade CDN white paper
Jet-Stream will release a new white paper on Content Delivery Summit, New York, May 14.
From Internet Grade to Broadcast Grade CDNs
The new Jet-Stream white paper addresses these topics:
- Lack of end to end SLAs in the OTT value chain is a blocking issue for consumers to mass adopt OTT services
- Quality of Experience is a euphemism: consumers demand broadcast grade quality and performance
- Only telco powered CDNs can enable end to end SLAs since they control the CDN right down to the last mile
- However regular Internet CDN and vendor CDN technologies were never intented and designed for premium content delivery
- Introducing the terms Internet Grade CDNs, Industrial Grade CDNs and Broadcast Grade CDNs.
Make sure you get your hard copy on the show!
Can't wait? Download the document here (PDF, 3.8MB)
The Six trends in CDNs: download now
Today Jet-Stream released a new document about the Six trends in CDNs and how Jet-Stream VideoExchange technology addresses these trends:
- From best effort to premium
- From Global to Regional
- Three Screens
- Video, video, video
- Global CDNs and Telco CDNs
- Mobile Delivery
Announcement: the CDN Technologies white paper
We are very busy writing our 2011 CDN Technologies white paper. The document will unveil many innovative and revolutionary technologies, solutions and architectures that will drastically change the way CDN technology vendors and CDN operators look at their current DNS, caching and appliance based CDN architectures and solutions. The document is expected to be released in Q1 2011. To pre-read a beta version, send an email from your business email address to
2010-11-29 00:00:00 | Marketing
#348 Fast500 EMEA
Jet-Stream ranked #348 in the Fast500. This is the list of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe+MiddleEast+Africa. See the full list here.
Jet-Stream CDN ad campaign
If you don’t already get StreamingMedia Magazine, you should.
It’s the industry’s only resource. The latest edition has our ad on the back: